Monday 21 July 2008

TICs


Hey people,you know as i spent so much time with you,now i can't keep out of my mind some expression ( tic) that you always repeated and now i repeate too
Cause you know,i'm starting to speak with myself in english (and with my father too O_O)

Abdullah
- fucking + wathever you have in your mind definitely my favourite next tic
- no problem
- ok ok
- you're the queen of the night but i can't tell this to anyone,damn
Yasna
- actually darling,u know u always use this word XD
- oh,i'll miss you,stupid where "stupid" it's me,but i love it
Julien
- of course
- really? said -i think- in a sarcastic tone that makes you think he's kidding on you XD
- something like that
Myself
- anyway that i use from last year,i really don't know why
- a bit i didn't know that i used it so much..just speaking with Julien i found out it's better not to say it with FRENCH people
- whatever gosh,how could i live now,without "whatever",if i will speak only italain.no way.

No comments: